If you are looking for a trendy style, you are in the right place: below you will be shown several tips to create a unique and trendy combination. The white color is not only related to the typical wedding dress, but it is also synonymous with elegance, refinement and above all style. However, it is not easy to combine compared to the other colors. White is certainly chic, but this connotation can be mitigated by wearing sports clothing, but still of great class. This type of outfit certainly does not go unnoticed also because the combination can be complex, however it gives an invaluable beauty to the one who wears it. The look will be fashionable at the same time.
A real trend, which has been spreading in recent years and which is alongside the sporty chic style, is fashion streetwear. This latest version has been defined as urban fashion, a more casual clothing, which has dressed the best Italian and youth singers who have made history, including Marracash and Guè Pequeno. As already mentioned a little while ago, the sporty chic style provides that an elegant garment is combined with a sporty one. The first clothing can vary from shirts to pants or simply accessories. It is particularly used by influencers such as Chiara Ferragni or other actresses and singers, such as Selena Gomez. In particular, this article will recommend how to reproduce one, totally white and trendy.
What and how to combine
- First step: you must, first of all, choose the clothing that is most fashionable. Accordingly, depending on the season, the type of fabric will vary. For example, winter will be dominated by a chic and glamorous look in wool, while in summer the use of light cotton will prevail. Therefore, it is good to identify a garment to be subsequently combined with another, sporty or chic, depending on the first. In addition, sweatshirts and tracksuits are recommended for gloomy days, or sandals and t-shirts for sultry ones.
- Second step: after carefully choosing the elements of your outfit, you will need to check the colors. In fact, a contrast, even just between different shades of white, can give a new light to your look. For example, a cream-colored leather jacket goes wonderfully with a basic white lace shirt. Of course this factor turns out to be personal and, for this very reason, it varies according to the tastes, preferences, needs and needs of the individual. Furthermore, white can be divided into various shades: ivory, antique, zinc, ghost, floral, smoke, milk and Navajo, but already more tending to yellow. It is very important to avoid wearing the same shades of white to avoid creating an effect that is too pungent and unpleasant to the eye.
- Third step: also relevant are the accessories, which give a touch of uniqueness to the person. With this term we mean earrings, belts, hats, and, at the same time, glasses, gloves, bracelets, necklaces, pins and fans. These are aspects that must absolutely be taken into consideration to give sportswear a touch of class and to obtain combinations that follow the trends of the moment.
- Fourth step: A woman is not complete without the right shoes. Usually, however, in order not to seem trashy or out of place, there is a precise rule. With long skirts it is good to wear high heels, which slender the figure, while with shorter ones it is advisable to choose flat, then low-heeled shoes such as sandals or ballet flats. However, for a true sporty chic look, it is perfect to wear sneakers or pumps.
- Fifth step: finally, presented at best also by inserting objects that can differentiate you, such as the clutch bag, preferably signed if present in your closet.