In the world we live in today, fashion occupies a very important place in the lives of young people, above all. We try to appear, to show off, to keep up with the times. It is true that fashion provides information on clothing and greatly influences the choices of young people, but everyone should have their own style. Do you like to wear comfortable clothes and leave the sophisticated things aside? What is right for you is the casual style, which was in fashion especially in the 90s and now back in vogue. This guide aims to give tips to ensure that everyone finds a personal style of clothing.
Here are our useful tips:
- The first step is not to focus only on the trends of the moment, but to broaden the horizons by purchasing a classic item of clothing. Yes, it is true that fashion is fashion, but evergreen clothing never leaves the scene. In fact, a classic style coat or bag can never be missing in the wardrobe. The classic has no time in fact, the casual style of the 90s fully plays the role of the classic.
- The second tip is to focus on simplicity . If you are undecided about what to wear on a particular occasion, important or not, it is better to choose something simple, which is not too much but not too little. If you can't find the right match for a ceremony, for example, it is a good idea to choose something simple, which is not too flashy but which is, at the same time, quite elegant.
- The third piece of advice, especially dedicated to women, is to focus on accessories . Those who follow fashion know that much of the appearance is given by the "outline" not so much by the dress. So, after choosing the ideal clothing for the occasion, it is useful to combine the appropriate jewels, and therefore a necklace, some bracelets and a nice pair of earrings. Among the feminine accessories we also find the bag, something for the hair and a belt. But if you are not used to wearing multiple accessories, the advice is to wear them one at a time to get used to the idea.
- The fourth tip is called " the third element ". This rule is especially true if you choose to wear a basic outfit. In fact, if your favorite look is minimal, a third garment that is different from everything else, which you "break", definitely makes the difference. It is this "something more" that defines the style. For example, wearing jeans that are tight, wide, flared, high-waisted or in any other way, and a very simple sweater, the third element that completes the look is a coat that stands out because it is particular. The third accessory can also be a clutch or simply a pair of heels that make the difference. The casual 90s style suggests a colorful bag or an extravagant accessory as a third element.
- The fifth tip is to focus on the right brands , choosing the brands that are in fashion. Obviously this is a secondary suggestion because, as we all know, a branded coat or a designer bag have high costs, sometimes even excessive. But your style is not dictated by the brand, but by knowing how to combine the right garments. This means that you can be fashionable even if you don't spend a lot of money.
A few more indications There are many steps to follow to create your own style of clothing. It is essential to pay attention to the labels of the garments to avoid damaging them during washing. It is good to use the right temperatures to prevent the sweater from felting, the sweater shrinking or simply ruining the garments. Shoes play a fundamental role in style, but they are always a dilemma for women: flats or heels? It is the situation in question that chooses the right shoe, for example for an important event it is good to wear a heel to be more elegant, and so on. Why not opt for a streetwear fashion style? This is nothing more than a casual clothing style that was in vogue in the 90s and used by young contemporaries.